Warriors: The New Clans
Welcome to Warriors: The New Clans! You're currently not a member, or you need to log in. Please do so now to join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Warriors: The New Clans! You're currently not a member, or you need to log in. Please do so now to join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is CrimsonHeart

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 31 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

The Very Real and Literal Horror that is the Internet, Life and Everything

Go down

The Very Real and Literal Horror that is the Internet, Life and Everything Empty The Very Real and Literal Horror that is the Internet, Life and Everything

Welcome to my Blog of Painstakingly Recording the Very Real and Literal Horror that is the Internet, Life and Everything

I can`t say who I am or where I am for safety reasons - and neither can or should you. All I can say is that my twisted outlook on the Very Real and Literal Horror that is the Internet, Life and Everything will either make your day or make it keel over with a severe case of an allergic reaction to awesomeness - it all depends on how you twist it.

Check the comments for nuggets of wisdom, terrifying revelations, things you thought you couldn`t think (like what you just read for example) and general metaphorically dryly-delivered nonsense.

Enjoy!

Or...don`t. I mean, because, I couldn`t care less.

Yeah. Thanks,

Cloudeh (Thine art forbidden to calleth me that if your username standeth in lowly purple unless you are actually my ally. My friendeth and foeth and lowly subjects of the purple variety, I doth depart!)
Cloudflame
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Very Real and Literal Horror that is the Internet, Life and Everything :: Comments

Magic Wake

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:11 pm by Magic Wake

Perfect explanation of life!

And I'm personally team Any-shade-of-blue-and-only-other-colors-if-you-are-posting-on-the-Scholastic-forums-and-are-using-an-OC.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum