Warriors: The New Clans
Welcome to Warriors: The New Clans! You're currently not a member, or you need to log in. Please do so now to join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Warriors: The New Clans! You're currently not a member, or you need to log in. Please do so now to join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is CrimsonHeart

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 31 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Wake's Character {EDITED}

3 posters

Go down

Wake's Character {EDITED} Empty Wake's Character {EDITED}

Post by Magic Wake Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Wake's Character {EDITED} 823130ccbdc899dd17fe9611e3e03467

Username: Magic Wake
Name: Pixie
Sexual Orientation: Strait
Position: Outdoor kittypet
Clan: Outdoor kittypet
Appearance: Mostly white, with black and brown calico on back and bright green eyes. Short fur, long whiskers, sorta small paws. A small scar runs along her foot from a fight with Winter, and there is some white beneath her lip. Her stomach has a dot of tan on her underbelly, a teardrop of black beneath her left eye and a matching teardrop of tan beneath her right eye. The dot from her whiskers are noticeable. The tip of her tail is black with a tan star shape. She is always well groomed, and is never caught with messy fur. She could go into the most vicious battle and come out without a speck of dirt on her. She does get dirty with blood and cuts, but never dirt. The fur in her ears starts at black, then fades to white.
Personality: OK, usually when I write personalities, they end up being the exact opposite. I'll try my best, however. She's interesting, sarcastic, a bit out there, kinda funny, and can change her mood at the press of a button. When insulted, she can be harsh, but kind otherwise. Pretty cheery, fierce in battle. Overall, pretty,,, interesting.
History: She was born on a farm, but was quickly sold as soon as she was old enough to leave her parents. She was given to a small family and can go in and outside as she pleases. She spends all day outside but the night in her twoleg nest.
Parents: She only knows their names, Owl and Teddy.
Other Family: None
Crush: None, but always open
Mate: None
Kits: None
Apprentice: None
Mentor: None
Other: I think I accidentally covered it all. So, none.

Wake's Character {EDITED} Latest?cb=20141201172010

Name: Winter
Sexual Orientation: Strait
Position: Rouge
Clan: Rouge
Appearance: Light grey with white grizzled in, white underbelly. Dark grey stripes, stunning icy blue eyes, strong build. Various scars dot the she-cat's belly and legs. Her tail gets so dark it is almost black. There are small black dots on the backs of her ears, and her gaze is always cold. Winter has very transparent whiskers, but if you catch the sun just right you can see the are long and beautiful. Her fur is long around the backs of her ears. Tuffts of white fur are in the she-cat's ears.
Personality: She's mysterious, unpredictable, and, like Pixie, her mood can change at the press of a button. She's cold to new cats but nice to those she knows. Fierce in battle, and respects personal space greatly. Is uncomfortable around new cats, a bit easy-to-miss when hiding.
History: She only remembers the landscape, has a mental map. Her theory is her parents abandoned her... or worse.
Other Family: None
Crush: None, but always open
Parents: Unknown
Apprentice: None
Mentor: None
Other: I covered it all... wait, no, did I mention very few know she even exists? Winter usually keeps herself hidden. *nods*

Last edited by Magic Wake on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Magic Wake
Magic Wake
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Wake's Character {EDITED} Empty Re: Wake's Character {EDITED}

Post by Bear-tastic Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:44 pm

You're missing some parts of the forums, and your appearances and personalities could be a bit longer.
Bear-tastic
Bear-tastic
Leader
Leader

https://warriors-thenewclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Wake Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:07 pm

OH, I'll try to edit. *Re-reads forms and tries to edit* *Is horrible at this stuff* *sighs* This might take a while....
Magic Wake
Magic Wake
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear-tastic Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Please use the exact form. I can understand not having mentor and apprentice, but the rest is needed.

Also, if you need help, you can check out Zeeke's forms and my forms for examples.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Other Family:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Mentor:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Bear-tastic
Bear-tastic
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Wake Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Sorry, i'm not scrolling down enough. *Facepalm*
Magic Wake
Magic Wake
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeeke Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Magic Wake wrote:Sorry, i'm not scrolling down enough. *Facepalm*
It's alright; we all make mistakes ouo
Zeeke
Zeeke
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Wake's Character {EDITED} Empty New Characters - Flametail & Tanpaw

Post by Magic Wake Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Wake's Character {EDITED} 861cb8c9a9b10574704c08a195d04dfb1_zpsogwhuy7o

Name: Flametail
   Sexual Orientation: Toms
   Position: Warrior, aspires to be leader one day
   Clan: WolfClan
   Appearance: Flametail is a white, medium-length haired cat with green-blue-grey eyes and light, sunny orange on her tail and around her eyes. She always looks like she is frowning, though is almost always happy. Flametail has a large scar on her back leg, but it is hard to see as her fur covers it.
   Personality:  Flametail is vicious in battle and kind otherwise. She seems kind, but there is a dark side to her. She always feel underestimated, which is why she aims to be leader. Flametail is unpredictable, and you don't want to get on her bad side. She also lives in the now, never dwelling in the past and always working towards her future.
   History: Not many know the story behind Flametail. Well, actually, none do. She was found out in the forest, alone, with all scent masked. Some think she was originally from Cottonclan, then got lost or abandoned somehow or another. It doesn't matter, though; she's here now! At least, that's what she says.
   Parents: Unknown
   Siblings: Unknown
   Other Family: Unknown
   Crush: She's open.
   Apprentice: Tanpaw
   Mentor: Passed
   Other: None

Wake's Character {EDITED} 159708-419x310-brown-kitten

Name: Tanpaw
Sexual Orientation: Toms
Position: Apprentice
Clan: WolfClan
Appearance: Tanpaw is small for her age and still looks like a kit. She has grey eyes and a whiteish head, underbelly, paws, and also some stripes going through the rest of her body. Speaking of the rest of her body, this is a tan-brown color. It is very warm. This small apprentice always has excitement in her eyes and appears to be smiling. There are some tan-brown stripes on her legs, the opposite of the majority of her body.
Personality: Tanpaw is know for her cup-half-full, happy-go-lucky personality. She can always find a bright side to anything, and always acts positive. If she ever has dark thoughts, she keeps them in and never acts on them. Very few even know if she does! (Of course she does, though. All cats do.) She is often underestimated for being so small and scrawny, but that doesn't stop her! Tanpaw wants to prove herself. Her mentor has a large impact on her, and for this reason, she decided the best away to go about proving herself was to become leader, or at least deputy.
History: Tanpaw originally wanted to be a medicine cat, but soon changed her mind as she thought a warrior would prove herself better.
Parents: Umm...
Siblings: None
Other Family: She's as close to Flametail as though she was an aunt, but of course she isn't isn't.
Crush: Yuck! She sees herself as too young for that stuff.
Mate: Too young!
Kits: Too young!
Apprentice: Herself! Tanpaw teaches herself new skills whenever Flametail isn't.
Mentor: Flametail
Other: None
Magic Wake
Magic Wake
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear-tastic Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Okay, so I've been having computer problems. They're accepted, and I'll ask Zeeke to edit them in when possible.
Bear-tastic
Bear-tastic
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeeke Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Hey, Magic Wake, if you still want Winter and Pixie you'll have to make their appearances longer. :3
Zeeke
Zeeke
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Wake Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:20 pm

OK, I will.
Magic Wake
Magic Wake
Kit
Kit